Purple Drank is dangerous Purple Drank is dangerous

Purple drank is good

Purple drank doesnt make you explode, it would have been better if u made it longer..

A lesson to be Learned A lesson to be Learned

Lawl

I lol'ed when the screen goes white then theres just a bath tub full of blood.. :P

Goodwork, keep trying.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Nice

I fucking like the voices, great work! eading was the best part. Barts voice wasnt so great lawl.. but you cant really do much about that. 10/10

Oney responds:

Bart's voice is my favourite part. :(

Splash Attack Splash Attack

ffs, i watched for like 10 fkin minutes

it was funny, but warn us that it loops.. i got confused and was talking to my friend while watching and im like "WTF why is this flash so fucking long?" pretty much the biggest load of bullshit lol. funny but.. weird thing is some of the things they said i didnt hear until like 7 mins into it, so i thought it might have not been a loop...

S.o.E Movie one S.o.E Movie one

That was awesome!!

Very good flash, the animating was kinda scrappy but good, one question, where those ppl ur friends or something?

{SS} Convolution E26 {SS} Convolution E26

Stop making this shit!

If ur going to make an animation make one, i dont think a 1 frame movie w/ a gay movie clip which is poorly animated and some shit rap is a animation. atlest animated something and choose better music, rap is just a load of shit.

Summercamp Summercamp

haha, that was great!

Very funny animation, i agree that it was a bit short but it was funny! lol.. i like the bit where they look up, really good animating.

Good Job! :)

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

ahhah

that was awesome gagGAHAHA i would have liked it if u animated them having sex tho ;) ... GW!! haha

The Final Dump The Final Dump

HAHA!!

haha that was pretty good, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! yeah...... ok........ good work! :)

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

HAHAHA!! OMG THAT WAS AWSOME!!!

FUNNIEST FLASH EVER!!! FUCKING AWSOME!! GJ!!! hAHHAHAHhhahQAHHAHHHAUH uZJJAJAJAGHGAGAGAJAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!